The Xtreme is optimised for all engines including V8s, 4 Rotors, and turbos. If you want to gain an advantage over the competition, you’ll want a premium ECU like the Xtreme.
G4X XTREME ECU
The Xtreme is one of Link’s premium ECU’s with more inputs and outputs, Peak and Hold Injection and built in E-throttle plus all the motorsport features including Anti-lag and Traction Control.
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 11 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2 x Thirty-four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 8 Peak and Hold injection drives, user definable,
- 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold.
- Fully programmable E-throttle control complete
- with gear shift control and throttle blips.
- CAN is user-defined and supports two independent CAN modules
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired
- directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging.
- 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory.
- Built-in trigger oscilloscope.
- Mixture map and closed loop fuel correction.
- OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/Bluetooth adaptor (not included).
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. LINK also offers a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then LINK will repair or replace, no questions asked.