AIM GPS-09 Module for 'LINK" AIM Dashes
Add-on GPS module for the MXS and MXG Strada Dashes. 1.3m cable length.
- Sample lap and split times as well as speed, position and acceleration - all the information needed for engine tuning as well as for improving your driving technique.
- Supports more than 2000 tracks worldwide
- Easy to set-up and review data using Race Studio 3
- Connects to dual satellites for redundancy and precision
- Simple, plug and play connection to Strada MXS & MXG Dashes
- A GPS module also provides the dash with a speed signal. This can be particularly useful for applications where wheel speeds are not available or utilised, such as boats.
- Dimensions: 64.8 x 53.2 x 19.7 mm, Weight: 60.5 g
- You do not need to configure anything before going to the track: GPS08 will do it all by itself.
- Satellite signal is locked very rapidly. A few seconds after switch-on, the GPS08 is ready to operate
- An average of less than one meter tolerance, which means absolute precision in determining vehicle position in curves and when the finish line is very close to another track segment